The hydrospeed is a river board sport activity in the nature.
It consists to descent the river by navigating with its board and using the currents.
This is an activity a bit more demanding physically than others and allow you to enjoy the unique sensation of river surfing. A big moment to live!
The hydrospeed is accessible to everyone, you have to use the water moves, waves and obstacles. Each swimmer is equiped with foam float, a neoprene suit and flippers to propel yourself.
- General Briefing
- Journey to the activity location
- Equipment handover
- Introduction and technical explanations
- Beginning of the activity
- Lieu : Geneva
- Languages: Anglais, Francais
- Duration:2 hours
- Participants : From 8 to 100 people
- Period: April to October (according to climatic conditions)
- Target: All audience
- Price: 75 CHF/pers (HT)
- Dressing code: Swimsuit, towel
- Include: Equipment : life jacket, helmet, neopren suit, flippers, foam board