Sledge and apero : an activity for everyone !
Sledge, wine, dried sausage and wine !
In the Swiss Alps (vaudoises, valaisannes, bernoises or french), you will hurtle down the slopes on real sledging machines : sledge, snowbob, airboard, snakeglisse, yooner, snowracer (according to the resort and snow conditions)
Supervised by our instructors, you will enjoy a memorable downhill on your sledge with the light of your headlamp. Speed thrills guaranteed !
At the end of your downhill, we will organize a huge aperitive with mulled wine, wines, beers and boards of swiss products like dried meats / cheeses (and we are not cheap for the quantity!).
You can continue this night in one of the typical restaurants of the resort : fondue or raclette for the menu in a friendly atmosphere!
Technical organization :
- Equipments distribution : each participant will get a sledge, headlamp, fluorescent jacket and helmet.
- Ski lift to go up to the top of the slope
- Technical and security briefing
- Downhill sledging
We can organize this activity in every ski resorts which have sledge slopes. According to the resort, this activity is doable during the day or by night.
- Lieu : Fribourg, Geneva, Neuchâtel, Valais, Vaud
- Languages: Anglais, Francais
- Participants : From 20 people
- Period: December to April (according to snow conditions)
- Target: All audience
- Price: 69 CHF/pers HT
- Include: Ski lift, sledge, safety jacket, helmet and aperitive
- Optionnal: Snow bar