An initiation to the high mountains with your teams
An extreme activity, adapted to the level of the participants
Discover mountaineering for your company outing.
Several alternatives for mountaineering are possible: initiation to glacier walking with crampons, the discovery of climbing on a cliff or on an icefall, learning roping and safety techniques. The guides will show you the basics of mountaineering and this mythical universe.
You will have to cross ice fields, rock passages, a wide glacier arm or a moraine to reach a hut or a panoramic viewpoint.
Many possibilities are available to you, depending on the size of your group, the time available and the physical capacities of each.
We provide all the necessary equipment necessary for this activity. This equipment includes: crampons, shoes, ice axes, ropes, snowshoes, ski touring and shoes.
In general, access to the mountaineering site is via an approach walk, crossing ladders or taking a ski lift.
The different possibilities:
- Discovery of the icefall
- Mountain gems with a look at crystal glass
- Snow and ice discovery: stroll with crampons on a glacier (Aletsch glacier in Valais, Diavolezza-Morteratsch glacier, white valley in Chamonix in neighboring France. ..)
- A summit for those already initiated (Mont rose in Valais, Grand paradis in Italy, Dome of Miages in the land of Mont blanc…)
- A 4000 in a few days: the Bishorn, 4153 m near Zinal in Valais, the dome of the Ecrins, 4015 m in neighboring France, Mont Toubkal, 4,167 m in Morocco, Grand Paradis, 4,061 m in Italy)
- For good walkers, a crossing with the high roads. A 5 to 7 days outing with nights in a refuge and an extraordinary but demanding walk. For example Verbier-Zermatt or Chamonix – Zermatt and its breathtaking landscapes. The high road to Graubünden, or Gran Paradiso in Italy.