Nautical multi activities
Like a day on the seaside or on holidays, we offer a day or half day 100% nautical. Around a giant BBQ, we offer a large choice of nautical activities which you can participate over the course of your wants.
Choice of activities:
- Sailing Initiation : Hoist the mainsail, turn about, enjoy the thrill of sailing in a magnificent setting. Enjoy getting to know the wonders of sailing without concern as all boats come with a qualified skipper.
- Water skiing: Enjoy the thrilling experience of water skiing, from the rush of being pulled to your feet, to that first ride over the wake. All equipment and coaching is provided by an enthusiastic and professional team whose aim is to get your adrenalin rushing and have you coming back for more.
- Wakeboard : Get ready for the ride of your life. Rip across the wake and attempt a jump or just hang on and have fun. All equipment and coaching is provided by an enthusiastic and professional team whose aim is to get your adrenalin rushing and have you coming back for more.
- Tube ride :The simplest, yet one of the most enjoyable of all nautical activities. Different inflatables are available from the traditional tube to the less traditional banana. A soaking is garanteed.
- Traditional Lifeboat : Weighing up to 1,000 kilograms, each rescue boat can accommodate up to 10 rowers and one coxswain, but with hard work, encouragement and strong team work, not to mention some ‘pumping and a little coaching’ your team will rise to the challenge and enjoy the relief and exhilaration that comes with success when they cross the finish line.
- Dragon boat :The Dragon Boat gives the opportunity to develop a team spirit in an easy environment of friendship and fun.
On this type of boat, coming from China, 16 to 22 persons can embark (14 to 20 paddler-participants and two others taking the roles of cox and drummer).
- Construction of rafts : Strategy, team spirit, sharing information, managing time and resources!
Each team builds its raft and then gets on the water.
Participants will discover that coordination is more than necessary and that the challenge is more difficult than they would have first figured..
- Stand up Paddle : Standing on a board, participants move using a paddle. Readily accessible to all, this activity allows the discovery of a body of water in an original way.
- Kayak . Embarked in solo or two, participants will have to learn how to propel the kayak, find their bearings and equilibrate the boat with the two blades paddle. Expect nice rides !
- Skiff : Rowing is the quintessential team sport as each sculler works in rhythm with the others. Initiations and training in conjunction with competitions can also be arranged and tailored to your specific objectives.