A raid with a mountain bike! An original team event!
Discover the beautiful landscapes in an original way and sometimes accrobatic in Mountain bike : trials, forest promenades, paths…
With a map and a mountain bike, look for the markers and enigmas hidden in the forest. Orientation game with a professional organization, supervised by guides (start, arrival, timing, prizes award, …). On the path, in addition to the markers, you will have to solve some enigmas about the region.
The group will be divided into teams who will do the same path but in a different order on each marker. The goal is to move forward with the provided maps to find the markers and the activity stands. Some points will be given on the markers and modules, which be counted for the final prize award.
- General briefing : introduction and technical information
- Teams constitution
- Material handover: map, mountain bike, helmet
- Start of the orientation game
- On the arrival: points counting and answers to the enigmas
- Prizes award
Activities modules :
- Stand of blowpipe shooting
- Stand of swindling and magic games
- Stand of bike trial
- Lieu : Fribourg, Geneva, Neuchâtel, Valais, Vaud
- Languages: Anglais, Francais
- Duration:From 1 to 3 hours
- Participants : From 10 to 200 people
- Period: From April to December
- Target: All audience
- Price: From 109 CHF/pers (excl. VAT)
- Dressing code: Relax clothes, good shoes, sunglasses