Introduce yourself to dog sledding and experience an intense complicity with nordic dogs!
In the heart of the alps, in a protected natural area, discover this sport coming from the ancestral Inuits tradition.
With state professionals, enjoy an half-day hike with a dog team per person. Find out about Huskies and Malamutes who will take you through snow paths where you will become true mushers!
Once on site, professional mushers will explain how to harness the dogs for you to understand the handling techniques. This special moment with the dogs will allow you to trust them and yourself.
After a technical briefing, you will leave on your sledge with 3 or 4 dogs.
- Lieu : Fribourg, Geneva, Neuchâtel, Valais, Vaud
- Languages: Anglais, Francais
- Duration:3 hours
- Participants : From 8 to 15 people (additionnal activities for big groups)
- Period: From December to March
- Target: All audience
- Price: On request
- Dressing code: Snow shoes, Winter clothes
- Optionnal: Lunch or Dinner after the activity