Are you fed up with classic olympic games? Try the Crazy games!
Finally a convivial, off-the-wall and original activity with some funny and surprising trials for guaranteed giggles!
All the games are a parody of famous games and trials in order to be playful and funny.
By team of 5 people, you will try to realize the best performances on all these crazy games. All activities will last around 10/15 minutes for more fun and laugh!
At the end of the day, a team ranking with an original and unexpected prize giving will take place!
Type of Games
- Cheese throw: Have you ever try to play ultimate with a reblochon?
- Horseshoe throw : Do you have the cowboy spirit?
- Tug-of-war : it’s time to show your biceps!
- Nail hammer : 30 cms to hammer
- Giant millipede : a 5 people race on a pair of ski
- Log sawing : Could you have been Charles Ingalls?
- Blind rope up race : not easy when you can’t see anything!
- Gymkhana : move on wood cases
- Dahu route : run with a leg longer than the other!
- Petanque from Savoie : petanque with square ballls
- Bag race : The real, unique and legendary bag race
- Chamboule Tout trial : you will have to break everything!
- 3 legs race : a bit wobbly but irresistible!
- Nutcracker trial: speed and precision to break the nut!
- Human pyramid : to go higher!
- Duration: From 2 to 3 hours
- Participants: From 20 to 250 people
- Period: All year
- Target: All audience
- Price: From 69 CHF/pers
- Dressing code: Sportwear, Runners