Relaxed, discovery or sporty hike? Choose the one that suits you !
Whatever the mode of practice, hiking is the easiest and most effective way to discover a region while doing a collective activity.
Switzerland offers 65000 km of footpath and diversity in landscapes, villages, castles, forests, … and walks. What to please everyone!
A new team building idea to foster communication within a work team in a context other than the company. A stroll in the vineyards, on the lake, in the forest or a hike in the mountains will allow your colleagues to escape and live a moment of relaxation.
Several walks / hikes are possible, on different themes and levels of difficulty. We will adapt to the level of the group and can make subgroups according to the physical abilities of each one. The goal is to have a good time together and not to make you suffer.
Depending on the size of the group, one or more guides will accompany and supervise your group.
Drinks and snacks will be provided.
- Lieu : Geneva, Neuchâtel, Valais, Vaud
- Languages: Anglais, Francais
- Duration:From 1 to 6 hours
- Participants : From 10 to 100 people
- Period: All year
- Target: All audience
- Price: Depending on the location and duration of the hike
- Dressing code: Good walking shoes
- Include: Guides, drinks and snacks